Chris Battle is a former official at Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and DEA. He is currently managing partner of the Adfero Group Homeland Security Practice, a Washington public relations firm.By Chris Battle Security DeBrief
WASHINGTON — Will John Pistole, the FBI deputy director nominated to lead the TSA, go the way of the previous two nominees?
Let’s hope not, but it all depends upon whether certain Republicans intend to embarrass themselves – again – by demanding answers from Pistole that he simply will not be in a position to answer. I am speaking here of the unionization issue.
Don’t get me wrong. I am no friend of unions. I was delighted to watch the internal combustion that occurred when the unions sunk millions into the Arkansas Senate election in an effort to hand pick a pro-union candidate.
To read full column click here. 
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- Ore. Boy’s Disappearance Now a Criminal Case (AP) 
- Blagojevich: Crook or Fool? (AP) 
- Victims No Angels In Chicago Police Abuse Case (AP) 
- Calif. Hostage Situation Ends With Man Shot Dead (AP) 
- Minn. Cop Turned Robber Wanted to be Killed (AP) 
- Authorities Raid Sizzler Steak Houses in Phoenix for Illegal Immigrants (AP) 
- Obama Cracks Down on Classified Leak (Newsweek)