|Full Time, Employee||Andover, MA 01810|
Some product highlights: 256-slice Brilliance iCT scanner, Integrated cath lab, Avalon FM 20 & FM 30 fetal monitors, Ambient Experience MR and CT systems, Philips Lifeline’s personal emergency alert service.
PCCI Reasearch and Development Department
1. Security Program domain expert supporting the Business Unit-wide product security compliance to Philips Healthcare (PH) Policies while supporting customer security needs including:
• Coordinate all activities and be the lead consultant in technical and process activities to support Product Security.
• Implement and monitor product security policy and process compliance and provide guidance and reporting on implementation.
• Execute security & privacy initiatives; oversee Product Security Risk Assessments and monitor follow-up risk management plans.
• Collaborating with other security and privacy staff in resolving (a) policy and process issues and (b) product security events.
2. Investigate emerging security requirements and analyze as input to policy and guidance with the Product Security Leadership Council and Director Product Security.
3. Support the Business Unit’s (BU’s) interaction with appropriate Philips Healthcare-wide groups (e.g., the PMS Product Security Leadership Council).
4. Monitor Security Landscape for all platforms in use by BU (ex: MS Alerts) and see to the production of customer-facing security status information. Lead BU aspects of Security Event Management.
5. Represent & champion the importance of product security during the life cycle of products.
• Remain up-to-date on technological developments in the field of software security
• Champion of design and engineering standards specific for Security and Privacy
• Supporting role for Security related questions within the design teams.
• Responsible for bi-directional ( field-to-factory) follow-through on product handling of FPRs/ FCOs (for Security), including required documentation.
6. Coordinate roll out of policies and processes that support or are part of the BU security policies and/or customer requirements (e.g., patch policies, vulnerability reporting to customers).
7. Create training material and train on security and security-related topics
1. Strong communication and influence skills across functional areas.
2. Ability to manage and influence resources outside direct reports. Demonstrated experience in results oriented programs.
3. Project management and planning skills.
4. Demonstrated experience with information technology with familiarity with Microsoft technologies, software architecture, networking and security implementation.
5. Familiarity with medical devices and the constraints of their safety and effectiveness regulation.
6. B.S. degree required, M.S. degree preferred.
1. Candidate has or is working towards industry security certification (CISSP,SANS GNSA or GIAC).
2. Experience in US Government security policies.
3. Understanding of healthcare privacy and the relationship to security.
4. Experience with quality and regulatory processes especially in medical devices.
5. Familiarity with healthcare organizations and processes.
6. Hospital IT experience.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID: 74715
- Travel Percentage: 10%