A member of a southeast Michigan militia known as “Hutaree” pleaded guilty Monday to his role in a plot to use explosives against local and fed law enforcement, the Detroit Free Press reported. 
Joshua Clough admitted guilt on the same day an FBI report on the group was released. The report concluded that the name “Hutaree” was made up by the son of a ringleader and had no meaning, the Free Press reported.
Clough was one of nine members charged in the case and accused of trying to overthrow the government.
To read the full story click here. 
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- EX-FBI Official Explains Lack of Convictions Tied to Financial Crisis (Wall Street Journal) 
- FBI Searches Detroit Home (Detroit Free Press) 
- Calif. Man Who Killed 25 Farm Workers Denied Parole (AP) 
- Agents Looked for Porn in Search of Bernie Fine’s Property (Reuters) 
- Secret Service Spies Hurt Hinckley’s Release Bid (Sydney Morning Herald)