After months of campaigning, Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney will now have the protection of the Secret Service, reports  ABC News.
While there are no specific threats to the candidate, the increased crowds at Romney’s speaking events warrant the added security, according to ABC.
Former Republican hopeful Herman Cain, who has since dropped out of the race, had the Secret Service protection. Now, Romney will be the only candidate with the Secret Service watching out for him.
To read more click here .
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- Secret Service Arrest SC Man After He Bought Happy Meal (WSPA) 
- FBI Investigating Stephen Breyer Robbery (Politico) 
- FBI Says Social Media Monitoring Won’t Infringe Privacy Rights (Computer World) 
- Cops Seize $15,000 Worth of Drugs (WVLT) 
- NSSF Reward Efforts Recognized by ATF (AmmoLand) 
- Pittsburgh Hospice Physician’s Office Raided by DEA, FBI (Bloomberg) 
- Top Prosecutor: We’re Still Learning About Fake DEA Agent (Houston Chronicle) 
- Managing Dissent in Chicago (In These Times)