Over the Top: Ohio Woman Solicited FBI Undercover Agent to Kill a Fur Lover
Here’s an animal rights policy even PETA wouldn’t back: a Cleveland Heights woman is being charged with soliciting a hit man to randomly kill someone wearing a fur product, reports FOX Cleveland.
Meredith Marie Lowell, 27, was arrested shortly after the charges were announced on Tuesday, Special Agent with the FBI Stephen D. Anthony said.
Lowell had spoken over the internet with an undercover FBI agent several times seeking to have the agent carry out the murder so she could highlight her anti-fur stance, Fox reported.
To read more click here.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- EX-FBI Agent: Mexico’s Violence Our Problem Too (FOX)
- Tim Weiner on His History of the FBI (WNYC)
- FBI Probe Nets 2 Arrests, Continues Wayne County Investigation (ABC)
- FBI Raids Portland Home for Cyber Evidence (KOIN)
- Weldon Gordon Convicted on Drug Charges, Murdering Federal Witness (PoliticalNews.me)
- Phony DEA Agents Scamming Kansans (KOAM)
- Did ATF Deceive Other Feds in Fast and Furious Planning? (Houston Chronicle)
Print This Post
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!