FBI Analyst Claims He Was 1 Pushup Short of Becoming an Agent
Jay Bauer, an intelligence analyst for the FBI in Chicago, may have been short on the pushups, but he’s no pushover.
The Northwestern University doctoral graduate has filed a gender-discrimation lawsuit against the FBI, claiming he was short one pushup at the training academy and was rejected as an agent, according to the Chicago Tribune. Bauer claims a woman who failed the fitness test was given a second chance and that he wasn’t.
To read more click here.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- Did Justice Dept. Apologize to Google for U.S. Atty Comment? (Wall Street Journal)
- Rothstein Employee Charged With Illegal Contributions to John McCain (Huffpost Miami)
- Atty. Says Zimmerman Defense Fund is Real (AP)
- Man Vows to Fight Case Involving Drone Evidence (US News & World Report)
- Strip Search Case Reflects Death of American Privacy (Bloomberg)
Print This Post
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!