Fairfax County in Virginia is lobbying the FBI to move its headquarters to an abandoned warehouse in Springfield, the Washington Post reports .
The location is perfect, Fairfax officials said.
It’s close to the Metro and major highways and the warehouse meets the needs of a new headquarters, the Post reported.
It appears Fairfax has competition from Prince George County, which also is close to the Metro and major highways.
STORIES OF OTHER INTEREST
- FBI: University of Tulsa Athletic Director Admits to Gambling 
- Border Patrol Agents Locate Victim in Deadly Yuma Plane Crash 
- Feds Arrest New York Man Winter for War Crimes in His Native Eastern Europe 
- DEA: Criminals Are Impersonating Agents, Demanding Money 
- FBI Investigating Former FIFA Vice President Jack Warner