A Homeland Security special agent assisting in a multi-agency narcotics operation in Washington state was hit by a car and then shot the fleeing driver, The News Tribune reports .
The suspect’s condition was unknown at the time, but the agent suffered a minor injury and is expected to fully recover, The News Tribune wrote.
The shooting happened in Lakewood about 8 p.m. Wednesday.
Involved in the investigation were ICE, Homeland Security, DEA, Lakewood Police Special Operations Unit, and ATF.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- Microsoft, FBI Team Up to Battle Serious Cyber Crime Ring 
- ACLU Joins Calls for Probe of FBI’s Fatal Shooting of Todashev in Orlando 
- Ricin Investigation Takes FBI Agents Back to Texas Home 
- Border Patrol Opened Fire on Drug Smuggler, Shooting Him 
- Flawed DEA Informant Prompts Drug Ring Case to Fall Apart in Arizona