Hollis Nunnery didn’t let the fact that he was a convicted felon get in the way of posting pictures of himself holding guns on Facebook, WoodTV.com reports .
Nunnery also happened to be the focus of an FBI investigation into bank robberies.
After spotting Nunnery holding a large handgun with a laster site, another handgun and a pistol-gripped shotgun on Facebook, an FBI task force took action.
Nunnery was charged in federal court with being a felon in possession of a firearm.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- Senator Drills FBI With Tough Questions Over Marathon Bombing 
- Friend of Man Killed by FBI in Orlando Has Been Deported 
- FBI Arrests Third Suspect in Kidnapping of 14-Year-Old in Georgia 
- Two Compton Men Plead Guilty to Federal Hate Crime 
- State Justice Department Whistleblower Fired in Wisconsin