Police arrested a U.S. Border Patrol agent accused of sexually assaulting a child, MySanAntonio.com reports. 
Luis Angel Lozada, 28, is out of jail on a $750,000 bond Saturday.
Lozada has worked for Border Patrol since 2009.
Details of the allegations weren’t immediately clear, but the crimes allegedly occurred in El Paso.
“The U.S. Border Patrol takes every allegation of misconduct seriously,” the agency said in a statement to the newspaper. “The El Paso Sector will cooperate fully with the investigation. The U.S. Border Patrol understands its responsibility to maintain the trust of the community in which we serve and does not tolerate any activity by any of its personnel that may jeopardize that trust.”
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI Believes Bank Robber Lived in Bunker Near Seattle 
- Vietnam Cafes, Bars Raided as Part of Gambling Probe in San Jose 
- Feds Bust 26 People Accused of Conspiracy to Steal Computers, Equipment 
- Former Homeland Secretary Janet Napolitano Says She Didn’t Use E-mail 
- ATF Puts Brakes on Ban on Popular Type of Bullet Amid Outcry