By Steve Neavling
Federal authorities arrested a man accused of setting a Houston mosque on fire on Christmas Day, Houston Public Media reports. 
ATF isn’t sure what motivated Gary Nathaniel Moore, 37, to commit arson at the mosque.
Moore told authorities that he worshipped at the mosque.
At this time, there is no evidence of a hate crime, authorities said.
Moore was charged with one felony count of arson at a place of worship.
Other Stories of Interest
- Mother of ‘Affluenza’ Teen Arrested, Held on Felony Charge 
- Border Patrol Nabs Pakistanis with Terrorist Connections at Border 
- Justice Department Shuts Down 46 Investigations into VA Wait Time 
- Federal Appeals Court to Hear Lawsuit in Botched DEA Sting 
- Ledyard Fire Chief Takes Job with Homeland Security