By Steve Neavling
A Secret Service agent who was severely injured in a car crash in New Hampshire last month didn’t let his injuries stop him from getting married.
The New York Post reports  that Garrett FitzGerald, who can’t stand on his own, because of a spinal cord injury, tied the knot Saturday at Massachusetts General Hospital.
FitzGerald, who was part of Hillary Clinton’s protective detail when the crash occurred, was one of four Secret Service agents involved in a car crash on Dec. 29 in Wakefield, New Hampshire.
A GoFundMe page  also was created to help raise funds for FitzGerald.
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI to Add More than 230 Jobs at Clarksburg, W.Va. Facility 
- Court: FBI Physical Fitness Test Is Not Discriminatory 
- Paul Beeson Is New Chief for Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector 
- Judge Allows Class-Action Lawsuit Over Border Treatment 
- Border Patrol Agents to Inspect U.S.-Bound Trucks on Mexican Soil