By Steve Neavling
Now that notorious drug boss Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman has been captured in Mexico, the world’s most wanted drug lord is now a woman from Columbia, HNGN reports. 
Largely unknown, Maria Teresa Osorio de Serna is wanted for drug conspiracy charges and money laundering.
Although she has no criminal record, the woman is suspected of laundering millions of dollars from the notorious Medellin Cartel.
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI Digs Up Lawn to Investigate Decades-Old Missing Person Case 
- Lawsuit Against Border Patrol Detention Now Class Action 
- ATF Donates Big to President Obama. Is It Political Payback? 
- TSA Agents Return Wallet Stuffed with $5,000 in Cash 
- Bill Filed to Overturn TSA Driver’s License Mandate