Teenage hackers who managed to break into the email account of CIA Director John Brennan have struck a White House official, Motherboard reports. 
The group, called Crackas with Attitude, gained access to the home phone and email accounts of President Obama’s senior advisor on science and technology, John Holdren.
The hackers managed to manipulate the phone so that all calls would get forwarded to the Free Palestine Movement.
One of the members of the hacking group sent an email to Motherboard to divulge the latest stunt.
“If you don’t believe me you can call the home phone,” he said, before sending me a phone number that belongs to Holdren.
When Motherboard called the number, the reporter was forwarded to the Free Palestine Movement, which answered the phone.
Other Stories of Interest
- White House Says Missing Ex-FBI Agent Levinson Not in Iran 
- FBI Joins Anne Swaney Murder Investigation in Belize 
- Florida Supreme Court Won’t Review Ex-FBI Agent’s Murder Conviction 
- FBI Investigates Bomb Threats Made to Schools in 15 Massachusetts Towns 
- Judge Rejects President Obama’s Executive Privilege Claims Over Fast & Furious