The ATF is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the capture and conviction of arsonists who set fire to eight Milwaukee businesses during an uprising over the weekend.
The Washington Times reports  that arsonists targeted a gas station, beauty supply store, auto parts store, supermarket and three liquor stores on Saturday and Sunday night.
A rally over three fatal shooting of Sylville Smith, an armed black man, turned violent after police tried to stop a march.
Seven officers also were injured.
The damage is “estimated to exceed several million dollars,” the ATF said.
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI Agents Arrest Las Vegas Man in Assault Rifle Sting 
- FBI Still Investigating Arizona Corporation Commission, 2014 Elections 
- FBI: Man Shot woman Repeatedly, Left Blinded Victim in Park 
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Terror Attack Is Biggest Threat, Homeland Security Chief Says 
- New App Lets You Make Reports to Indiana Homeland Security