Ex-Secret Service Agent Pleads Guilty to Online, Sexual Relationships with Minors
By Steve Neavling
A former Secret Service agent accused of exchanging sexually explicit photos with minors pleaded guilty Wednesday.
Lee Robert Moore, a 38-year-old Maryland resident who once was assigned to the White House, pleaded guilty to one count of enticement of a minor to engage in sexual activity and one count of attempting to transfer obscene materials to a minor, the Miami Herald reports.
When Moore was arrested on Nov. 9, 2015, he was working in the Secret Service-Uniformed Division and assigned to the White House.
Prosecutors said Moore began a two-month online relationship with who he thought was a 14-year-old girl. The girl turned out to be Delaware State Police detectives.
Moore also admitted to having similar relationships with minors in Florida, Missouri and Texas.
The Secret Service fired Moore.
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI’s Comey: Mexican Drug Cartels Fueling U.S. Heroin Epidemic
- FBI Tracked Georgetown Kidnap Suspect to Seattle with Social Media
- Dead Body Found in Home Where FBI Served Search Warrant
- Border Patrol Agents Seize Half Ton of Pot in Mere Days
- Trump Candidate to Head Border Patrol Is Under FBI Investigation
Print This Post
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!