FBI Helps Find Tom Brady’s Stolen Jersey from Super Bowl LI
By Steve Neavling
The FBI has helped locate the jersey that Tom Grady was wearing during the Super Bowl LI, FOX Sports reports.
The jersey, which is valued at $500,000, was in Brady’s bag in the locker room after the game. The NFL believed someone posing as a member of the international press stole the jersey.
The jersey was discovered on “foreign soil.”
Other Stories of Interest
- Head of Knox FBI Office Enjoying New Station
- Border Patrol Agent Accidentally Shoots into Home
- Louisville Mayor Asks FBI to Investigate Child Sex Abuse Claims Against Police
- Justice Department Moves to Appeal Judges’s Halt of Travel Ban
- Secret Service Detains Roanoke Man at Checkpoint Near White House
Print This Post
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!