By Steve Neavling
Late night comedian Stephen Colbert had harsh words for FBI Director James Comey following controversial testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
Colbert played clips of Wednesday’s committee hearing in which Comey defended his decision to notify Congress that the Hillary Clinton investigation had reopened.
Colbert also ribbed Comey for saying he was “mildly nauseous” for potentially upending the election.
“Maybe it’s morning sickness — after all, you did screw the whole country,” Colbert said.
Other Stories of Interest
- Documents Detail FBI Investigation of Scientology That Never Resulted in Charges 
- Border Patrol Finds 18 People Inside Refrigerated Tractor Trailer 
- ICE Targets Jails to Find Undocumented Immigrants Who Haven’t Been Convicted of a Crime 
- Detained Immigrants on Hunger Strike in The Dalles, Advocates Say 
- DEA Seeks Prosecutors to Fight Opioid Crisis