By Steve Neavling
Secret Service agents were forced to hold back Kellyanne Conway, a key aide to President Trump, when someone began heckling her.
Conway had flown into Washington Reagan Airport at 6 p.m. Monday, when she was confronted with a heckler, The Daily Caller reports .
Conway, who has a habit of embellishing or exaggerating claims against Trump’s foes, was talking out of an airport terminal when the white male began mouthing off.
“Keep trashing America,” the man yelled at Conway, who responded angrily.
Conway fired back: “I like the way you talk shit while I’m walking away.”
Sensing that the argument could escalate, two Secret Service agents “put their arms up and blocked her.”
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI Charges Santa Cruz County Employee with Possession of Child Pornography 
- President Trump Calls the Russian Probe ‘a total hoax’ 
- Justice Department Swears in Seven New Immigration Judges 
- Border Patrol Agent’s Trial in Death of Mexican Teen Is Delayed 
- Border Patrol Agents Find Immigrants inside Grain Hauler