By Steve Neavling
Maybe comedian Kathy Griffin thought it was funny to pose for a photo with what appeared to be a bloody, decapidated head of President Trump, but the Secret Service isn’t laughing.
According to TMZ , the Secret Service has launched an investigation into “the circumstances surrounding the photo shoot,” which made its rounds on social media Tuesday after the comedian released the image to TMZ.
Trump tweeted early today that Griffin “should be ashamed of herself,” especially because his 11-year-old boy, Barron, was “having a hard time with this.”
Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 31, 2017 
According to TMZ, the Secret Service likely will interview Griffin and the photographer, Tyler Shields, to determine the intent.
Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump in Shocking Photo Shoot (PHOTO) https://t.co/UM9GHRrFf5 
— TMZ (@TMZ) May 30, 2017 
Other Stories of Interest
- Funeral Arrangements Released for Off-Duty Border Patrol Agent 
- 5 Years Later, U.S. Admits It Lied about DEA Role in Deadly Honduran Shooting 
- This Time the FBI Phished a Cop with Poisoned Microsoft Docs 
- Justice Department Didn’t Read Letters They Refused to Release 
- Former FBI Director Mueller Wrapping Up Review of Local Contractor