By Steve Neavling
The FBI has helped locate the jersey that Tom Grady was wearing during the Super Bowl LI, FOX Sports reports.
The jersey, which is valued at $500,000, was in Brady’s bag in the locker room after the game. The NFL believed someone posing as a member of the international press stole the jersey.
The jersey was discovered on “foreign soil.”
Other Stories of Interest
- Head of Knox FBI Office Enjoying New Station
- Border Patrol Agent Accidentally Shoots into Home
- Louisville Mayor Asks FBI to Investigate Child Sex Abuse Claims Against Police
- Justice Department Moves to Appeal Judges’s Halt of Travel Ban
- Secret Service Detains Roanoke Man at Checkpoint Near White House