By Steve Neavling
The Secret Service has its eye on Snoop Dogg after he released a video that featured him shooting a clown-faced Trump impersonator with a toy gun.
On Wednesday, President Trump appeared to call for Snoop Dogg’s arrested on Twitter: “Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!”
The Secret Service declined to comment on the issue, so it’s unclear whether the agency is investigating the video “Lavender.”
The Wrap wrote:
In the video, directors Jesse Wellens and James DeFina depict an America where everyone’s a clown, including president “Ronald Klump.”
After Klump holds a press conference to announce the deportation of all dogs, Snoop chains up the Clown-in-Chief and shoots him with a toy gun.
Since the video was released, it has drawn criticism from U.S. senator and hip-hop fan Marco Rubio, who said that the rapper should be “very careful” about such depictions.
Other Stories of Interest
- U.S. Removes Ethiopian Who Committed Female Mutilation
- FBI Warning about Dangerous Levels of Bacteria from Urine in Counterfeit Cosmetics
- FBI Agent Slain in 1942 Honored with Abingdon Memorial
- FBI Recognizes Beginning of ‘Ten Most Wanted List’
- Plea Set for Mexico Fugitive Considered FBI’s ‘Most-Wanted’ in Cold Case