ICE Chief of Staff Suzanne Barr is on leave while the agency investigates claims that she treated men poorly, the New York Daily News reports .
Barr voluntarily placed herself on leave Tuesday, said ICE spokesman Brian Hale.
New accusers are speaking out after a lawsuit was filed on behalf of ICE Special Agent in Charge James T. Hayes Jr., who says Barr was verbally abusive, his attorney said, the New York Daily News reported.
One accuser said in a statement after a gathering at the ICE director’s office, according to the Daily News:
“At some point during the conversation, I witnessed Suzanne Barr turn to senior ICE employee Tae Johnson and state ‘You a sexy mothaf—a!’ She then looked at his crotch and asked, ‘How long is it anyway?’ ”
OTHER STORIES OF OTHER INTEREST
- Member of Scottish Terror Group Arrested for Threatening Emails to University of Pittsburgh 
- FBI, State Police Hope to Solve Trooper’s 1984 Murder 
- FBI Releases More Records from Civil Rights Photographer’s File 
- Apple Criticizes Justice Department’s Proposed E-Book Settlement 
- Homeland Security Launches New Immigration Program