Abdulbaki Todashev is agonized by the silence.
Since an FBI agent fatally shot his son, Ibragim Todashev, during an investigation into the Boston Marathon bombings in May, the agency has been virtually mum.
So, he thought, maybe photos of his son’s bullet-riddled body would prompt President Obama to seek answers.
The Boston Globe reports  that Abdulbaki Todashev e-mailed the photos to the president and implored him to look into the death.
“I am not asking you to share my pain, but I am asking you, as the head of the great country, the guarantor of democracy in the modern world, to help the law and justice prevail,” Abdulbaki Todashev, the father of Ibragim Todashev, said in the letter he e-mailed to the White House this month.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- Former FBI Informant/Russian Ex-Mobster Talks to ABC News 
- Border Patrol Faces Deeper Scrutiny After American Dies in Custody 
- Authorities: Mysterious ‘Boom’ in Texas Was Improvised Explosive Device 
- Listen to 911 Caller Describe Shooting During Bank Robbery 
- FBI Investigates Coroner Over Allegedly Pocketing Funds