The TSA was expected to get a new headquarters in Alexandria by 2018, but those plans have been delayed until 2020, the Alexandria Times reports. 
The decision appears to be influenced by plans for a new bidding process.
The GSA recently requested a request to amend the lease proposals to bidders to clarify certain requirements.
A judge recently voided a lease by Victory Center at 5001 Eisenhower Ave., where TSA was expected to move, over issues with the square footage available.
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI Announces New Executive Appointments by Director James Comey 
- Border Patrol Agents Honor Fallen K-9 at Rio Grand Sector 
- FBI Warns of Dramatic Increase in CEO E-Mail Scams 
- FBI Hosting Premier Screening For Opiate Abuse Film 
- Senator Blasts TSA for Not Delivering Report on Security Vulnerability