By Steve Neavling
Police arrested a man and woman after they tried to “forcibly stop an FBI employee’s vehicle” as it existed the bureau’s Dallas office parking lot Tuesday evening.
CBS DFW reports  that the pair was taken into custody and turned over to Dallas police.
Beck had an outstanding warrant. The woman was released, police said.
Investigators used a bomb squad robot to remove items from a nearby SUV following the incident.
Other Stories of Interest
- Oklahoma City Attempted Bank Bombing Suspect’s Parents Question FBI Tactics 
- Editorial: White Supremacists Cause Violence, But DOJ Pursues Anti-Trump Protesters 
- House Homeland Security Committee to Hold Hearing on Domestic Terrorism After Charlottesville 
- Homeland Security Committee Names Communications Director 
- Americans Call on Special Counsel Robert Mueller to End Their Trump Nightmare