The total costs to taxpayers to protect former President Obama’s family travels reached a total of $114 million during his eight years in the White House, according to documents obtained by the conservative legal group, Judicial Watch .
So far, President Trump has spent $10 million in taxes for protection.
The figures come from documents obtained from the Air Force and Secret Service.
One of the biggest-ticket trips came during the weekend of February 14, 2014, when First Lady Michell Obama and her daughters traveled to Aspen, causing the shutdown of an airport.
Trump, who has been under fire for he and his family’s travel expenses, is spending less money so far than his predecessor, according to Judicial Watch.
Other Stories of Interest
- Feds Charge 3 Chinese Citizens After Siemens Data Breach 
- Watch Meghan Markle Play FBI Agent in Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Fringe’ 
- FBI to Meet with Ohio State University Attack Victims Today 
- Attorney General Orders FBI, ATF to Review Firearm Background Check System 
- The Dueling Accounts of How a Border Patrol Agent May Have Died