A Kentucky man dressed as a Pokemon character wanted to become famous so he jumped the White House fence on Tuesday.
Curtis Combs, 36, was wearing a Pikachu outfit and planned to post the jump on YouTube, WDRB reports.
The Secret Service tweeted that a suspicious package was found at the south fence line.
Combs is not the first person to try to jump the White House fence wearing a Pikachu outfit. He was apprehend by the Secret Service.
Other Stories of Interest
- Black Identity Extremists’ And the Dark Side of the FBI
- Comey Insisted No ‘Special’ Rule for FBI Clinton Probe
- FBI Joins Investigation on Niger Ambush
- Judging by Mueller’s Staff Choices, He May Not Be Interested in Justice
- Man Sentenced for Assaulting Border Patrol Agent