A Christmas Day fire at a mosque in Texas was intentionally set, investigators told The Source.
The two-alarm blaze tore the Savory Mosque in Houston at 2:45 p.m., causing significant damage.
No injuries were reported because about 200 people left the mosque about an hour before the arson fire.
The investigation is being handled by the ATF, FBI and Houston police.
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI’s Biometric Technology Center Named Project of Year
- Couple Accused of Killing Texas Millionaire After Luring Him into Relationship
- Latest Search for Gardner Paintings in Boston Came Up Empty
- DEA Erases Requirements for Marijuana Trials for Treatment
- Chinatown Defendant Claims FBI Agent Forced Money on Him