The FBI is searching for a man suspected of possessing explosives in San Francisco.
The USA Today reports that federal agents, police and investigators in hazmat suits were searching the apartment of Ryan Kelly Chamberlain II, 42, on Sunday.
The FBI issued a national alert for Chamberlain, who is considered armed and dangerous.
More details weren’t available this morning.
Neighbors reported nothing unusual.
“He was a pretty normal guy,” she said. “I would never ever have thought that this was a dangerous person at all.”
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- FBI Hits Roadblock in Insider Case Against Phil Mickelson, Others
- Judge Dismisses Claims of FBI Torture in United Arab Emirates
- ATF, Bomb Squad Investigate Explosion in Owasso, Okla.
- Stanford Professor Leaves Hand Grenade in Carry-on Luggage
- FBI Arrests Texas Man Accused of Pointing Laser at Aircraft