The FBI is looking into death threats against ESPN reporter Erin Andrews, who had previously been the target of a man who had videotaped her naked through hotel peep holes, the LA Times reported.
Andrews’ attorney, Marshall Grossman said a media outlet had received emails that included death threats, the paper reported. The paper did not specify which media outlet received the threats, but Andrews has been a contestant this season on “Dancing With the Stars.”
Grossman said the emails make mention of Michael David Barrett, the man who was recently sentenced to 2 1/2 years in prison for stalking Andrews and videotaping her naked and posting the videos on the Internet.
To read full story click here.
OTHER WEEKEND STORIES OF INTEREST
- Probe into Ex-Sen. Ted Stevens Case Coming to a Close (Main Justice)
- Head of Hutaree Militia Loved War Games (Detroit News)
- Militia Members Jailed Til Trial (Detroit News)
- Jihad Jane and Another Woman Charged in Superseding Indictment (FBI Press Release)
- Head of Hutaree Militia Had Hostility Toward Authority (Detroit Free Press)