Yet another man has jumped the White House fence.
This time an unarmed man, Dominic Adesanya, hopped the fence around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, the Huffington Post reports.
The 23-year-old man was tackled by Secret Service dogs.
He was the seventh White House fence jumped this year.
Other Stories of Interest
- County Councilwoman in Ohio Raided As Part of Under FBI Investigation
- FBI Met with USA Swimming Over Sexual Exploitation Concerns
- FBI Conducts DNA Testing of Missing Teenager’s Car in Virginia
- Senator Criticize DEA for Fake Facebook Profile Using Woman’s Info
- FBI Honors Retired Agent for Courage with Sentner Award for Dedication and Courage