A retired Secret Service agent turned to his 25 years of experience and his imagination to write a thriller novel entitled, “Bratva’s Rose Tattoo,” reports the Washington Times.
The book, written by Thomas D. Sloan, is now available and selling on Amazon.
All profits will be donated to the Navy SEAL Foundation and Children’s Specialized Hospital in New Jersey.
Sloand describes the plot: “An Air Force transport plane ferrying the president’s limousine and scores of Secret Service, Marine, and Air Force personnel has been hijacked by Bratva — the Russian mob — which seeks the release of a brilliant and dangerous cyber hacker named Max.”
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI Accelerates Interviews in Hillary Clinton E-Mail Probe
- Homeland Security Celebrates 5-Year Campaign to Crack Down on Human Trafficking
- FBI Seeks Public’s Help in Cracking Two Unsolved Murders in Ohio
- White House Smacks Down DEA Chief on ‘Ferguson Effect’
- 6 Things That May Surprise You in DEA Drug Report