By Steve Neavling
Hollywood props are becoming so realistic-looking that the Secret Service has become alarmed.
Bloomberg reports in a video newscast, which you can see by clicking here, that one of the largest prop makers in Hollywood, Independent Studios, has received complaints from the Secret Service because the props, like cash, guns and knives, look so realistic.
The company rents out more than 100 million props and manufactures unique products made to customer’s specifications.
HD cameras are a big reason the props have become so realistic.
Other Stories of Interest
- Homeland Security Acknowledges $360 Drone Program
- Border Patrol Rescued Three Illegal Border Crossers
- FBI Says Underground Global Hacker Gathering Shut Down
- Justice Department Suit Against Arizona Shows Signs of Settlement
- Homeland Security Chief Takes No Swipes at ‘Sanctuary Cities’