A Tampa man who has expressed anti-government sentiments was arrested after the ATF found eight pipe bombs, firearms, ammunition and bomb-making materials in his Florida home, the Palm Beach Post reports.
Michael Ramos, 24, was taken into custody after a search warrant was executed at his home Monday.
The ATF has not yet reported charges against Ramos, who was in possession of an AK-47, a .45 caliber pistol and large amounts of ammunition.
Ramos previously expressed anti-government sentiments and said he was in possession of explosives.
Other Stories of Interest
- Newseum’s FBI Exhibit Was Reviewed by FBI, Raising Ethical Questions
- Former Reading Politician Gets Prison in FBI Probe Linked to Allentown
- Anti-Por Group Adds Justice Department to Its 2016 ‘Dirt Dozen’ List
- Texas Urges Homeland Security to Avoid Cutting Border Patrol Resources
- Border Patrol Chase Ends in Fatal Crash in Northwest Laredo