By Steve Neavling
A 19-year-old woman’s beaming booking photo following her arrest on drug trafficking charges went viral, and she was dubbed the “adorable drug kingpin.”
Now for another twist: The suspect is the daughter of a DEA special agent, the Dallas Morning News reports.
Sarah Furay, 19, was charged with possessing and selling ecstasy, meth, cocaine and marijuana.
Turns out, Furay is the daughter of Bill Furray, a supervisor special agent for the DEA, currently serving as the agency’s diplomatic attache at the U.S. Ambassador’s office in Panama City, Panama.
The father has declined to comment, saying it’s a personal issue.
Other Stories of Interest
- Judge Bars Statement About FBI Kidnapping Hoax in Murder Trial
- FBI Offers $100,000 Reward in Fatal Shooting in Baltimore
- FBI Records Chronicle Death Threats Against Then-Gov. Cuomo
- Watchdog: Homeland Security ‘Limited’ in Ability to Detect Asylum Fraud
- Mother Threatens to Sue TSA After Search of Disabled son