The TSA is looking for homes for its furry companions.
The dogs are either retired from the TSA or didn’t pass explosives detection training.
They include German short-haired pointers, Belgian malinois and Labrador retrievers.
The canines are available for adoption at no cost, but adoptive families must travel to San Antonio to retrieve the dogs.
Interested in a furry companion? Email the TSA coordinator at AdoptaTSAcanine@OLE.tsa.dhs.gov.
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI Joins Investigation into Deadly Manchester Shooting
- More Information Released on FBI Agent Accidentally Shot
- Justice Department Investigates Covert Chinese Radio Network
- Retired DEA Agent Admits Lying to Federal Investigators for Friend
- Two Former Deputy Jailers Charged in Death of Pretrial Detainee