
Feds: San Bernardino Couple May Have Plotted Massacre for Years
The San Bernardino couple responsible for the massacre that killed 14 people at a holiday party may have been planning an attack for years.
The San Bernardino couple responsible for the massacre that killed 14 people at a holiday party may have been planning an attack for years.
Federal investigators are trying to determine how the California couple that opened fire at a holiday party obtained a $285,000 that may have financed their massacre.
The California couple that opened fire at a holiday lunch party in San Bernardino “were radicalized and have been for quite some time,” an FBI official said.
House Homeland Security Chairman Michael McCaul said Sunday that the U.S. cannot completely eradicate terrorism in this country, as evidenced by the attack in California last week that killed 14 people.
The FBI tries determine the motive in the California shooting that left 14 dead.
The man and woman accused of opening fire at a holiday party in San Bernardino came prepared for a massacre.
A retired police officer claims that Border Patrol agents arrested him on bogus charges after assaulting and macing him in southern California.
An ATF agent shot a man during a search warrant of his Oak Park, Calif., home.