By Steve Neavling
Two Secret Service uniformed officers were fired Thursday after a man jumped a White House fence and managed to wander around for 16 minutes.
In a statement, the Secret Service said the investigation is ongoing, but the agency declined to provide additional information.
The incident happened on March 10, when 26-year-old Jonathan Tran approached the doors and windows of the White House.
The fence-jumping was just the latest breach of security at the White House in the past year.
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI Posts $25,000 Reward for Teacher Wanted on Child Porn Charges
- Secret Service Costs for Trump Family Protection Continue to Escalate
- Democrats Ask FBI to Revoke Kushner’s Security Clearance
- How FBI Tracked Down Tech-Savvy Terrorist Recruiter for ISIS
- New Book Claims FBI Obstructed Justice in Boston Bombing