By Steve Neavling
Federal agents are trying to identify a suspect who stole more than a dozen firearm from a Delaware gun shop.
The biggest concern is that the 13 handguns and rifle could end up in the hands of criminals in Baltimore, WJZ reports. The suspected broke into the gun shop and stole the weapons, setting off a manhunt.
“The ATF’s number one priority is to keep illegal firearms from winding up in the hands of criminals so that’s our goal today to make sure that we act as quickly as possible,” says ATF Special Agent David Cheplak.
The ATF is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to the suspect’s arrest.
“The majority of the violence we’re seeing here in Baltimore is being committed with firearms that are illegally obtained,” Cheplak said.
Other Stories of Interest
- FBI Snares Ex-Marine Who Purchased Assault Rifle, Threatened DC Police
- Bobby V’s Company Sues for FBI Records of Ex-NBA Referee
- Sen. Feinstein Reveals How Much FBI Paid to Break into iPhone
- FBI Confirms Deadly Costs of ‘War on Cops’
- FBI Joins Search for Missing Girl Whose Mother Is Dead