A Border Patrol agent has been indicted on charges of drug delivery and possession.
Details of the allegations against Agent Daniel Polanco have not yet been released.
“Agent Polanco has been indicted for conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute a controlled substance, and is also charged with one count of possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance,” Deputy Chief Patrol Agent Raul Ortiz said, reports RGV Proud . Daniel Polanco has been employed with CBP for 9 years. After he turned himself in today, he was placed on leave without pay.”
Ortiz emphasized that the allegations do nor reflect the values and principles of the Border Patrol.
Other Stories of Interest
- Violent Crime Suspect Tried to Barter with FBI for Immunity
- 4 Women Tried Out FBI’s Fitness Test to Show How Hard It Was
- FBI Seized Computer Evidence Linked to NYPD Corruption Scandal
- Family Asks for FBI Probe of Police Shooting After Viewing Video
- House Homeland Security Chair Warns of Expanding Terrorism Threat