A Border Patrol agent pointed a gun at the head of a Boy Scout and threatened to arrest him for snapping a picture of an agent near the Canadian border, KCCI reports.
The Iowa Boy Scout troop was on a three-week trip to Alaska when the incident happened, Troop 111 leader Jim Fox said.
Fox said the Boy Scouts were detained for about four hours while they were questioned and their van searched.
During the search, one of the Boy Scouts underwent a horrifying experience.
“He hears a snap of a holster, turns around, and here’s this agent, both hands on a loaded pistol, pointing at the young man’s head,” Fox said.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- Former DEA Agent’s Company Plans to Open Pot Facility
- Details revealed in Search Warrants for Raid of Concept Schools
- FBI Looks for Clues in Finding So-Called Bombshell Bandit
- Former FBI Agent Speaks Out about Decapitation in Craigslist Slaying
- ATF Stings Raise Claims of Racial Profiling, Constitutional Violations