The Secret Service, which protects the president, may come to the aid of actor and R&B singer Chris Brown, TMZ reports.
A Secret Service agent witnessed a melee early Saturday between Brown and another man. The agent said a witness told police that Brown never struck the alleged victim, despite cops saying otherwise.
The agent has come forward because he said the officer is lying, TMZ reported.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- FBI Uses “Questionable” Stings to Catch Allegedly Corrupt Politicians
- California State Senator Accused of Accepting Bribes, Report Says
- Widow of Fallen Border Patrol Agent Is Honored for Helping Others
- New FBI Leader Expresses Excitement About Role in Detroit
- FBI Agent Remembered During Memorial Cleanup in Utah