Colorado residents are now allowed to light up marijuana – and the federal government is watching closely.
Beginning at 12:01 a.m. Wednesday, people 21 and over were allowed to buy up to 1 ounce of pot, the Desert News reports.
Colorado became the first in the country to allow recreational pot sales.
The Obama administration has said it is not pursuing the sale of medicinal marijuana like it used to.
But whether the FBI tampers with legalization is another issue.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- FBI Doesn’t Seem to Know Much About Its Own Drone Use
- Another Gun from Botched ‘Fast & Furious’ Shows Up During Mexican Shootout
- Judge: Homeland Security Allowed to Search Laptops For Little Cause
- FBI Honors Community Activist for Reaching Out to Disadvantaged Youth
- FBI, DHS Say They Know Motives Behind Newton, Colorado Shootings