FBI agents swept across Indiana on Wednesday in search of 43 members of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club to face charges that remain sealed, The Indianapolis Star reports.
Calling it the largest federal bust of alleged gang activity in Indiana, a task force of hundreds of agents helped arrest dozens of bikers.
Earlier in the week, U.S. marshals served arrest warrants to gang members and associates accused of racketeering and mail fraud.
The bike club has a recent history of arrests for assault, racketeering and conspiracy to commit violence.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- FBI Divers Lift Sunken Yacht to Surface
- FBI Raids, Locks Down Bridgewater Town Hall
- Department of Justice Sues Texas Agencies of Gender Discrimination
- Grand Jury Probes Death of Illegal Immigrant Shot by Feds
- DEA Found Major Cross-Border Drug Tunnel in Arizona