Patrick Moen, a 36-year-old former DEA supervisor, took quite a turn in his career path, the Atlantic reports.
Yes, Moen may have recently led a team that fought against methamphetamine and heroin dealers in Portland.
But that’s the past. Moen has become the in-house lawyer for Privateer Holdings Inc., a private equity firm that invests in websites, insurers and consultants in the industry.
“The potential social and financial returns are enormous,” Moen said of his new business. “The attitudes toward cannabis are shifting rapidly.”
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- Family of Teen Killed in Police Custody Want FBI to Investigate
- FBI Found No Wrongdoing by Outgoing Minneapolis City Councilman
- Concerns Don’t Stop Secret Service From Using Samsung Smartphones
- Homeland Security Searches Hope of Former Rape Suspect
- Check Out These 10 White-Collar Fugitives on FBI’s Wish List