Hackers are everywhere.
CNN reports that Greek police on Wednesday announced the arrest of an Athens teen suspected of hacking into the electronic systems of the FBI and Interpol.
The 18-year-old also hacked into personal computers and stole data that he used to get credit cards, CNN reported. His name was not released.
A raid on the teen’s home turned up 120 credit cards and thousands of euros, CNN reported.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- Computer Expert Testifies in Casey Anthony Trial (AP)
- LAPD to Put Brakes on Red Light Camera Program (CBS)
- Facebook in Mess Over Facial Recognition (The Guardian)
- Emanuel Asked Blago to Appoint His Choice for Congressional Successor (AP)
- FBI Investigating Taxi Company (WCNC)
- Long Island Serial Killer Search Comes Up Dry (Reuters)
- ATF Arrests Suspect in Case Involving Bombs Planted in Parking Lot in Mi. (WXYZ)
- Hearings to Begin for ATF Program on June 13 (Examiner)