By Steve Neavling
A Mexican drug cartel founder who was on the DEA’s Most Wanted List was found tortured and dead along with three other men dumped along the side of the road, The Daily Mail reports.
Carlos Rosales Mendoza, who founded La Familia Michoacana, was found riddled with bullets.
Mendoza was a key member of the La Familia cartel.
According to authorities, Mendoza was trying to start a new cartel when he died.
Other Stories of Interest
- Justice Department Declines to Prosecute VA Fraudsters
- Second Try: FBI Seeks to Reframe Encryption Debate
- FBI Investigates Anti-Muslim Attack Involving Bacon
- Police May Have Found Fugitive on FBI’s Most Wanted List
- Justice Department Investigates Blue Bell for Deadly Listeria