Steve Neavling ticklethewire.com
It’s not often that a serial killer and a potential victim’s family agree on something.
But the mother of a California woman who has been missing for 25 years and believed to be a victim of “Speed Freak Killer” Wes Shermantine is urging the FBI to take the suspect’s advice and stop digging for bodies in the wrong spot, News 10 KXTV reports.
Shermantine has been telling the FBI that it’s excavating the wrong area and told agents to look about 200 yards away, News 10 reported
Believing her daughter may have been killed by Shermantine, Sue Kizer wants the FBI to listen to thin
“If Shermantine says they’re in the wrong spot, then they’re in the wrong spot. Everything Shermantine has told us has been the truth. Why all of a sudden is he not telling the truth? He has nothing to gain, nothing to lose,” Kizer told News 10.
STORIES OF OTHER INTEREST
- FBI, Tennessee Newspaper Reach Agreement on Request for Public Records
- Forget the Messages: The FBI Doesn’t Send Unsolicited Emails
- Manhunt Continues for Ex-Cop Suspected of Targeted Killings in California
- Border Patrol Agents Accused of Lewd Public Act to Learn Fate Soon
- Alabama Homeland Security Wants More Training for Mass Shootings