By Allan Lengel ticklethewire.com
It’s been a while since we’ve heard of Sammy “The Bull” Gravano, the former underboss of the Gambino Crime Family, who testified in New York against his boss, the late John Gotti.
So we went on the Arizona State Corrections website and found a picture of Gravano and a little information which shows him getting released in 2019 for his conviction for selling ecstasy. He pleaded guilty in 2001 and was sentenced to 19 years in prison.
Gravano, 68, no longer has that nice head of hair he once displayed. He’s bald.
There have been reports that he was diagnosed with Graves’ disease,a thyroid disorder. It can cause fatigue, weight loss with increased appetite, and hair loss.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST
- FBI Loses Appeal to Delay Surveillance Case Involving StingRay
- FBI Asked to Investigate Possible Corruption in International Soccer Case
- Civilian Supervisor Held in FBI Bribery Sting at Camp Pendelton
- Former Justice Department Lawyers Pleads Guilty to Sex Crime
- DEA: Mexican Drug Cartels Extend Reach to Upper Midwest